Display your calendar events alongside your to-dos to get a complete overview of your day.
You can connect your Google Calendar app to OhYeah to see your events and to-dos together in Today and Upcoming. This is useful when you’re managing your day, and as you plan the week ahead.
- Open OhYeah.
- In the menu bar at the top of your screen, click Your avatar → Settings → Integrations.
- Click the Connect button on the Google Caelndar integration.
- On your iPad or iPhone, open OhYeah.
- Tap → Calendar Events.
- Tap the switch for Show Calendar Events to turn it on.
- Tap the calendars you’d like to see.
- In the top-right corner, tap Done.
- Can I connect OhYeah to Apple, Exchange, Outlook,…
- No. OhYeah can only communicate with Google Calendar. To view your 3rd party calendar data in OhYeah, just sync it to Google’s app first.
- Will OhYeah sync my calendar data to other devices?
- No. OhYeah only mirrors the calendar events from Google Calendar on the device itself. We don’t sync your calendar data, we only display it locally. That’s why you have to enable calendar integration on each device separately.
- Can I send to-dos from OhYeah to the calendar?
- No, you can’t send to-dos from OhYeah to Google Calendar.