Let OhYeah remind you of anything that you need to do every few days, weeks, or months.
Repeating to-dos help you manage your daily, weekly, and monthly routines by automatically creating new to-dos for you. You set their schedule once, and then leave the rest to OhYeah – the app will remind you when the day comes by putting a new to-do in your Today list.
Create a repeating to-do
- Click the to-do you want to repeat to open Task Details → Start time.
- Set the repeat pattern for the to-do.
- Click Save to save it.
- On your iPad or iPhone, open OhYeah.
- Tap to create a new to-do.
- When you’re done creating the new to-do, tap the button in the upper right to dismiss the keyboard.
- At the bottom of your screen, tap → Repeat.
- Set the pattern: to-dos can repeat according to a fixed schedule or after the previous to-do has been completed.
- Tap Save.
You can also make an existing to-do repeat. Tap it, and then at the bottom of your screen, tap → Repeat.
iPad users with a hardware keyboard can also use a keyboard shortcut.