Learn how to add a reminder to your to-dos in OhYeah.
Getting ohyeah done usually means diving into your to-do list and working without distractions. But when you’re deep in focus, a gentle nudge is sometimes needed to remind you about a to-do that you can only do at a particular time.
A reminder is set via Remind me. It reminds you to start a particular task. Here’s how to add one:
- In OhYeah.
- Click a add a to-do to open the Task Details panel.
- Inside the to-do, click Remind me.
- Type a time.
- Click Save.
- On your iPad or iPhone, open OhYeah.
- Tap + to add a new to-do.
- Inside the to-do, tap → + Add Reminder.
- Set a reminder time from the time picker.
- Tap Done.
To assign reminders to existing to-dos, make use of our handy gestures. You can always use natural language in the date picker to quickly set both a reminder time and start date, and if you’re using OhYeah on an iPad with a hardware keyboard, make use of our powerful keyboard shortcuts.