If OhYeah doesn’t sync your to-dos or you can't log in, please power down and restart all of your devices first. If that doesn’t help, check out the tips below.
1. Check OhYeah status
First, check OhYeah status at the top of our status board.
2. Restart your devices
Before moving on to more in-depth troubleshooting, try restarting your devices.
3. Toggle your internet connection
Quickly toggle your internet connection off and on again, then quit and restart OhYeah to see if it will sync.
4. Can OhYeah access the internet?
OhYeah needs an internet connection to keep your to-dos updated with OhYeah Sync service. To rule out more general problems, check and see if your other apps can connect the internet.
- Can you load a webpage in Safari?
- Can you send an email?
- If you’re using a firewall, custom DNS, a VPN, or apps like Little Snitch or Kaspersky Internet Security, ensure that OhYeah isn’t being blocked.
- Reboot your router to rule out temporary issues with the hardware.
5. Is cellular data enabled for OhYeah?
If you’re using OhYeah on an iOS device, it’s possible that cellular data use has been disabled for OhYeah. You can check that here:
- Open Settings on your iOS device.
- Tap Cellular.
- Scroll down the list of apps until you find OhYeah.
- Make sure the switch is turned on. You can also quickly toggle it off and back on.
6. Does OhYeah Sync work on a different network?
- Try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network to see if OhYeah Sync works there.
Try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network to see if OhYeah Sync works there.
If you have an iPad or iPhone with a data plan, disable Wi-Fi in Settings and check if your to-dos update successfully via your carrier’s cellular network. Here’s how to disable your Wi-Fi network:
- On your iPad or iPhone, go to Settings.
- Tap the Wi-Fi option.
- Tap the switch for Wi-Fi to turn it off.
- Go back to OhYeah and see if a OhYeah Sync update occurs.
After testing the connection, you can go back to Settings and tap the switch for Wi-Fi to turn it back on.
If you are having trouble syncing while at work, please check with your IT department to ensure that they have not blocked access to OhYeah Sync.
7. Run a sync test
Please go through the following steps to determine where the sync issue might be originating from:
- Make sure all devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
- On each device, open OhYeah.
- Go to the Inbox.
- Create a unique to-do in each device’s Inbox. On an iPhone, for example, you could call the to-do “Test iPhone”.
- Switch away from OhYeah to another app, then return to OhYeah to force a sync.
- Check the Inbox on each device.
If every test to-do has synced to every connected device, your sync should be working fine. If the test to-dos have not synced as expected, include your findings in your email to us.
Still experiencing issues with OhYeah Sync?
Contact our support team with the following details:
- Where in the world are you located right now?
- What’s your OhYeah Sync email address?
- On which devices are you using OhYeah?
- Which of these devices are experiencing issues?
- If the issue is with Apple Watch, did you go through the watch-specific troubleshooting?
- Did you reboot every single device you are using OhYeah on?
- Did your to-dos update with OhYeah Sync when you connected your device to a different network?
- Are you trying to connect to OhYeah Sync at your workplace?
- What are the results of the sync test you performed per the instructions further up?
- Have you tried disabling and re-enabling OhYeah Sync on each of your devices?
- Are you seeing an error message? If so, what does it say?