With OhYeah, not only can you easily add notes to your to-dos, but you can also customize how you view your to-dos for optimal organization. Beyond the default list view, OhYeah offers a range of versatile options to suit your preferred workflow.
By offering these various views, OhYeah empowers you to tailor your to-do management experience to your unique preferences and workflows. Experiment with different views to find the one that enhances your productivity and allows you to organize your to-dos effectively.
There are six different ways to visualize your to-dos. Here's a high level overview of each layout:
List layout: The default minimal, vertical layout of your to-dos that lets you complete them with one click.
Kanban layout: This view groups your to-dos by a field or category. For example, use it as a Kanban board to move an to-dos through phases of a process.
Table layout: If you prefer a more structured tabular view, OhYeah offers a table view that presents your to-dos in a grid-like format.
Calendar layout: For a calendar-oriented perspective, you can switch to the calendar view, where your to-dos are displayed in a calendar format.
Timeline layout: If you're working on projects with specific timelines, the timeline view is a powerful tool. It provides a visual representation of your to-dos along a chronological axis, giving you a clear picture of deadlines and dependencies.
Gallery layout: If you prefer a more visual and immersive experience, you can explore the gallery view. This view showcases your to-dos with rich media elements such as images and videos, providing a visually appealing way to navigate and engage with your tasks.
Changing the default view layout for a list
You can change the default view of your list by:
- Go to the list you want to change the view of, click the View Menu → View As → Change Default View.
- Select the view layout in the Default View dropdown.
- Click Save to save it.
- Your list will change to the view layout you selected.
- On your iPad or iPhone, open OhYeah.
- Tap to create a new to-do.
- When you’re done creating the new to-do, tap the button in the upper right to dismiss the keyboard.
- At the bottom of your screen, tap → Repeat.
- Set the pattern: to-dos can repeat according to a fixed schedule or after the previous to-do has been completed.
- Tap Save.
You can also make an existing to-do repeat. Tap it, and then at the bottom of your screen, tap → Repeat.
iPad users with a hardware keyboard can also use a keyboard shortcut.
- Can I view my to-dos in a different layout without changing the default view?
- Yes. Click the View Menu → View As → then select the View as layout option you would like. This will not change the default view.